The purpose of the zone table shipping module is to take into account the required shipping elements of a website owner such as shipping options (for example, Export Air Freight), shipping zones (for example, Ireland) and shipping tables where it is possible to set up the further details for the shipping zones.
This module allows you to restrict it to certain customers’ groups, countries, and website pages (for example, checkout and backend) as well as enable tracking.
It is also possible to:
- specify the handling fee for this shipping method,
- use the certain tax class on the shipping cost (for example, EU - 20% or none),
- assign this shipping method to the certain shipping zone (for example, All World or EU),
- set up the preferred delivery date rules,
- specify the sort order of display,
- allow to complete an order even If no rates are found.
- restrict the shipping options further to certain customers’ groups as well as specify the sort order of display,
- choose a country, the corresponding zone and either the post code range or a single post code for the shipping zones,
- choose the required mode for the shipping table: weight, volume, price, quantity, weight+price, volume+price and weight+dimension. Depending on the choice the system offers further settings for each mode.
This module is used in the backend and on the front end and its settings can be found under Modules and Shipping tabs.
Widgets and pages:
Shipping method widget is added to the checkout page.