The United States Postal Service (USPS) is an independent federal agency responsible for providing Postal Service for the United States. This is done through collecting postage for the mailing of letters and packages, sorting and delivering mail and selling post-related products like commemorative and collectible stamps, as well as postal supplies.
This module allows you to restrict it to certain customers’ groups, countries, and website pages (for example, checkout and backend) as well as specify the shipping module names both in the backend and on the front end according to the required language and enable tracking.
It is also possible to:
- choose between test and production servers at USPS,
- specify the handling fee,
- use the certain tax class on the shipping fee (for example, EU - 20% or none),
- assign this shipping method to the certain shipping zone (for example, All World or EU),
- set up the preferred delivery date rules,
- specify the sort order of display,
- choose between USPS options (Display weight and Display transit time),
- select the domestic services (First Class, Priority Mail and Priority Mail Express) and the international services (Priority Mail Express International and Priority Mail International).
This module is used in the backend and on the front end and its settings can be found under Modules and Shipping tabs.
Widgets and pages:
Shipping method widget is added to the checkout page.