UPS offers guaranteed time-definite and day-definite delivery based on your shipment's destination. Also, UPS provides value-added services such as collection and delivery options, delivery notification, and special handling to meet your shipping needs.
The UPS Shipping Label module allows creating UPS shipping labels for your deliveries. This module will only work if the UPS shipping module is installed.
The settings of the module allow to:
- enter rates access key assigned by UPS
- enter rates username, rates password
- enter your UPS account number if you have and want to use negotiated rates
- choose test or production mode for this module
- print shipping labels in PNG or ZPL format
- sort order of UPS shipping labels display
It is possible to choose the following available delivery methods:
- UPS Access Point Economy
- UPS Expedited
- UPS Express
- UPS Standard
- UPS Worldwide Express Plus
- UPS Worldwide Saver
You can assign a title for the selected delivery methods.
UPS labels can be offered for the United Kingdom only or worldwide with the possibility of translation to the required languages.
Note: to print UPS labels to ZEBRA PRINTERS directly from your browser, please install Browser Print Application.
This module is used in the backend only and its settings can be found under Modules and Extensions tabs.
Widgets and pages:
No widgets or pages are added to this module.