Founded in 1907, UPS (United Parcel Service) is the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. UPS provides a powerful competitive advantage that can help you earn repeat customers and grow your business.
This module allows you to restrict it to certain customers’ groups, countries, and website pages (for example, checkout and backend) as well as specify the shipping module names both in the backend and on the front end according to the required language and enable tracking.
It is also possible to:
- specify how to give packages to UPS (for example, Customer Counter, Daily Pickup, One Time Pickup, Letter Center or On Call Air),
- set up whether to use UPS packaging (for example, Your Packaging, UPS Letter, UPS Tube or UPS Express Box),
- choose between residential and commercial delivery,
- specify the handling fee,
- use the certain tax class on the handling fee (for example, EU - 20% or none),
- assign this shipping method to the certain shipping zone (for example, All World or EU),
- set up the preferred delivery date rules,
- specify the sort order of display,
- select the UPS services to be offered.
This module is used in the backend and on the front end and its settings can be found under Modules and Shipping tabs.
Widgets and pages:
Shipping method widget is added to the checkout page.