The Value Added Tax, or VAT, is a general, broadly based consumption tax assessed on the value added to goods and services. It applies more or less to all goods and services that are bought and sold for use or consumption in the European Union.
The settings of this module allow you:
- to display the order tax value
- to sort order of tax display
- to exclude tax for users with VAT ID
- to use strict VAT ID validation (for example, to validate via europa.eu web service only)
You can also use the other functionalities of this module.
It is possible to configure visibility* of this module on different pages.
* to enable visibility of the Tax module on the required pages use The Order structure visibility module.
You can assign these options to the required customer groups.
Also, the geography of applying for all these settings in relation to the required countries can be determined.
This module is used in the backend and on the front end and its settings can be found under Modules and Extensions tabs.
Widgets and pages:
No widgets or pages are added to this module.