Shipping plays an important role in the overall shopping process. Determining your shipping prices you can offer your customers a fixed price or set prices based on order amount.
There is one thing all the consumers love and always wait for. It is free shipping. Using this module you can offer free shipping to all customers or to those who buy over a certain amount.
Giving these options to your clients, you encourage them to return to your store again.
The settings of this module allow you:
You can also use the other functionalities of this module
- to display the order shipping cost
- to sort order of shipping display
- to allow free shipping
- to provide free shipping for orders over the set amount
- to provide free shipping for orders sent to the set destination (national, international or both)
- to display number of shipping results
- to choose between displaying either cheapest first or using modules sort order for limit shipping results sort mode
It is possible to configure visibility* of this module on different pages together with including or excluding VAT option.
* to enable visibility of the Shipping module on the required pages use The Order structure visibility module.
You can assign these options to the required customer groups.
Also, the geography of applying for all these settings in relation to the required countries can be determined.
This module is used in the backend and on the front end and its settings can be found under Modules and Extensions tabs.
Widgets and pages:
No widgets or pages are added to this module.