The Report Emails History module allows you to keep track of every email sent from your site to your customers. With the help of this module you can easily pull up a client's email history as well as view the contents of the sent emails. However, the sensitive information (i.e. password reset email) is hidden, so no one can have access to it via this report.
The information in the Emails History report is presented as a table that contains the following information columns:
- Date Added (date and time when a record was added to the report)
- Name (customer first and last name)
- Email (customer email)
- Subject (subject of an email)
- Content (content of the original email sent)
- Action (provides an option to resend an email and indicates the number of resendings)
The information in the columns Date Added, Name, Email and Subject can be separately sorted.
Also the quick search option is available.
If necessary, all the information can be deleted in one click using the Cleanup button.
This module is used in the backend only and its settings can be found under Modules and Extensions tabs.
Widgets and pages:
No widgets or pages are added to this module.