Royal Mail operates throughout the UK and offers letter and parcel delivery services internationally around 40 countries and nation states, predominantly in European presence and a growing presence in North America.
The Royal Mail Shipping Label module
allows creating Royal Mail shipping labels for your deliveries. This module will only work if the Royal Mail shipping module is installed.
The settings of the module allow to:
- enter a username, password SHA-1, client ID and client secret generated by Royal Mail system
- sort order of Royal Mail shipping labels display
The available delivery methods allow choosing the following options:
- service types (Royal Mail 24/1st class, Royal Mail 48 /2st class, etc.)
- service formats (inland large letter, inland letter, inland parcel, etc.)
- enhancement types (consequential loss £1000 – 10000, SMS and/or E-Mail notification, local collect, Saturday guaranteed, recorded)
- service offerings (Royal Mail 24/ Royal Mail 48 standard, Royal Mail 24 or 48 standard/signed for, Royal Mail 24 or 48 [P] Annual Flat Rate, etc.)
It is possible to assign a title for the selected delivery methods.
Royal Mail labels can be offered for the United Kingdom only or worldwide.
This module is used in the backend only and its settings can be found under Modules and Extensions tabs.
Widgets and pages:
No widgets or pages are added to this module.