Push messages enable you to bring information to your users even when they're not using your website. They're called push messages because you can "push" information to your users even when they're not active.
This module allows you to provide the customer with time-sensitive information whenever that information becomes known and when your customers might need a reminder about something: product price discounts, promotions, new arrivals, etc.
How it works?
After the Push notifications module is installed and enabled you can use the following options which allow you to:
- check all the configuration components to be ready (Extension gmp is required)
- use public and private keys (visit Push Companion to get keys)
- determine the best way to ask customer by the use of Browser standard way or the Friendly button
- set ask customer timeout for every page (min)
In the Details section it is possible to:
- create the default message title and add an icon to it either from your computer or from the gallery
- create action title and close action title and add show icon and close icon
This module is used in the backend only and its settings can be found under Modules and Extensions tabs.
Widgets and pages:
No pages or widgets are added to this module.