Today, customized products are gaining more and more popularity and, accordingly, those stores that can provide their customers with the opportunity to create such products will have an advantage over competitors that don't offer such options.
The Product Designer module
is the ideal solution for an online store that sells products for which you can draw and print custom designs. You will be able to accurately realize all the desires of customers concerning a product if the product designer is the customer himself!
The functionality of the module allows not only to provide the involvement of customers in the process of creating a product design, but also to increase the conversion of the web store through a convenient and fast tool for expressing the creative aspirations of customers.
What are the module options?
Options for administrator:
- Adding, setting and deleting graphic elements and images both from the Common Gallery and Private Gallery
- Adding text and setting the maximum number of symbols
- Adding fonts, font sizes and colors
- Uploading product images on which the customers can draw their design
- Assigning product sides available for design
- Setting the area within which the product design will be located
- Setting the position of the image on the product
- Viewing, editing or deleting the existing items as well as adding new ones
- Creating relationships for required items and adding items to groups
- Viewing, building relationships, editing, deleting the existing templates and adding new ones
- Setting or editing the product cost
Options for customers:
- Using graphic elements and images both from the Common Gallery and Private Gallery
- Adding text to a graphic element, choosing its font, font size and color
- Choosing the position of the image on the product
- Choosing items and templates to create an individual design
This module is used both in the backend and on the frontend and its settings can be found under Modules and Extensions tabs.
Widgets and pages:
No widgets and pages are added to this module.