WooCommerce is an open-source e-commerce plugin for WordPress. It is designed for small to large-sized online merchants using WordPress. Launched on September 27, 2011, the plugin quickly became popular for its simplicity to install and customize and for the market position of the base product as freeware (even though many of its optional extensions are paid and proprietary).
If an existing shop owner whose shop is based on WooCommerce with the version 4.3.x wants to migrate the shop to osCommerce, in most cases this shop owner wants to keep the information about the products, orders, customers and so on in the new system. That is why WooLink43 module was created and it allows you to perform such actions smoothly and seamlessly using API connection. The full list of these actions is as follows:
- migrate/update attributes from WooCommerce to osCommerce
- migrate/update categories from WooCommerce to osCommerce
- migrate orders not only from WooCommerce to osCommerce but also the other way around
- create customers in osCommerce based on the migrated orders
- migrate/update products from WooCommerce to osCommerce
- map order statuses and product taxes to match them in WooCommerce and osCommerce
This module is used in the backend only and can be found under Modules and Connectors tabs.
Widgets and pages:
No widgets and pages are added to this module.