PayPal’s Website Payments Pro Hosted Solution is a payment method that allows shop holders to accept credit cards, debit cards, and PayPal payments directly on their websites.
Customers’ payment information is securely collected by PayPal using an in-line frame on the merchant's website or on a fully customizable page hosted by PayPal. PayPal processes the transaction and returns the data to the merchants' website for further fulfillment and order tracking.
The settings of the module allow you:
- to use API username, API password and API signature generated by PayPal Payments Pro
- to set seller email address and primary email address
- to assign transaction method (authorization or sale)
- to set PayPal acknowledged order status
- to select PayPal transactions order status level
- to select payment zone
- to set gateway server (live or sandbox)
- to verify SSL certificate
- to set proxy server
- to set the debug email address
- to sort order of the PayPal’s Website Payments Pro method display
You can also use the other functionalities of this module.
It is possible to configure visibility on different pages.
You can restrict usage of PayPal Payments Pro for the required customer groups.
Also, the geography of applying for all these settings in relation to different countries can be determined together with the possibility of translation to the required language.
This module is used in the backend and on the front end and its settings can be found under Modules and Payment tabs.
Widgets and pages:
No widgets or pages are added to this module.