Nova Poshta (Ukrainian: Нова пошта) is a private Ukrainian postal and courier company that provides logistics and related services for individuals and businesses. Its main competitor is the country's post office, Ukrposhta.
This module allows you to restrict it to certain customers’ groups, countries, and website pages (for example, checkout and backend) as well as specify the shipping module names both in the backend and on the front end according to the required language and enable tracking.
It is also possible to:
- use the certain tax class on the shipping cost (for example, EU - 20% or none),
- assign this shipping method to the certain shipping zone (for example, All World or EU),
- set up the preferred delivery date rules,
- specify the sort order of display,
- choose between the preferred shipping method (either WarehouseToWarehouse or WarehouseToDoors).
This module is used in the backend and on the front end and its settings can be found under Modules and Shipping tabs.
Widgets and pages:
Shipping method widget is added to the checkout page.