The MultiSafepay is a payment service that offers a wide range of national and international payment methods for your online shop. It allows you to accept payments via credit and debit cards, iDeal, Bancontact, Giropay, SEPA Direct Debit, Sofort, and Bank Transfer.
The settings of this module allow you:
- to enable or disable accepting of MultiSafepay payments
- to sign up for a free test account with MultiSafepay
- to set your account ID, site ID and site code
- to enable auto redirect after payment
- to enable the MultiSafepay payment method for the selected payment zone
- to sort order of MultiSafepay payments display
- to set various order statuses: initialized, completed, uncleared, reserved, voided, declined, refunded, partial refunded, expired
- to enable gateway titles in checkout
- to enable icons in the checkout title for the gateway
You can also use the other functionalities of this module.
It is possible to configure visibility on different pages.
You can restrict usage of the MultiSafepay for the required customer groups.
Also, the geography of applying for all these settings in relation to different countries can be determined together with the possibility of translation to the required language.
This module is used in the backend and on the front end and its settings can be found under Modules and Payment tabs.
Widgets and pages:
No widgets or pages are added to this module.