eBay is an online shopping site that's best known for its auctions and consumer to consumer sales. It's also extremely popular for online merchants to use as a sales channel. eBay's available in many different countries. However, you can search for products available in your local area by entering the zip code. Alternatively, you can search for products available nationally or internationally.
The main usage of the eBay link module is as follows:
- connect the eBay account and a website
- allow to upload products from a website to the eBay management interface
- edit product description, price for eBay
- upload or update products in bulk
- when an item is sold import an order from eBay to a website
- when a eBay order is shipped on a website transfer this shipped status and the tracking number to eBay
- synchronize stock levels
eBay link global settings also allow to set up:
- the required language,
- stock rules,
- items location,
- other options like the default tax class, measurement system, the order statuses for both orders imported from eBay and eBay orders shipped on a website,
- dispatch time,
- shipping options for both domestic and international including shipping carriers, costs for products and costs for additional products,
- return policy including return status, period, who is charged for return and refund option,
- the countries you do not post to.
While uploading products from a website to the eBay account and depending on the eBay categories it is possible to upload the following information, for example:
- Product Details (eBay categories (Category ID and Secondary Category ID), condition, product duration, top category, shop category and shop second category and compatibility group (for vehicles))
- Product Price (excl. shipping)
- Stock Rules
- Product identifiers (model (SKU), EAN, ASIN, ISBN, UPC, MPN and brand)
- Auction with start price, reserve price, buy now price and auction duration
- Best offer with auto accept price and minimum acceptable price
- Item specifics and custom item specifics
- Product title, subtitle and description
- Postage template or individual shipping settings
- Variation details
Also almost the same data can be uploaded in bulk with the use of the eBay bulk templates that allow to upload products to eBay per the website categories and brands.
This module is used in the backend only and can be found under Modules and Extensions tabs.
Widgets and pages:
No widgets and pages are added to this module.