cdiscount.com, operated by Cdiscount S.A., is an online store with nationally-focused sales. Its eCommerce net sales are generated mostly in France. Other countries only account for a small share of eCommerce net sales, e. g. Belgium. With regards to the product range, cdiscount.com is an all-round online store, with products on offer that cover different categories, such as “Furniture & Appliances”, “Toys, Hobby & DIY” as well as “Electronics & Media”. The online store was launched in 1998.
The main usage of the Cdiscount link module is as follows:
- connect the Cdiscount account and a website
- allow to upload products from a website to the Cdiscount management interface
- edit product description, price for Cdiscount
- when an item is sold import an order from Cdiscount to a website
- when a Cdiscount order is shipped on a website transfer this shipped status and the tracking number to Cdiscount
- synchronize stock levels
Cdiscount link global settings also allow to set up the required language (French or English), currency (Euro or GBP) and the order statuses for both orders imported from Cdiscount and Cdiscount orders shipped on a website.
While uploading products from a website to the Cdiscount account and depending on the product type it is possible to upload the following information, for example:
- Product Details (condition, eco part, dea tax, striked price, category code, navigation, model ID)
- Product Properties (main colour, gender, type of audience, sports, license)
- Product identifiers (model (SKU), EAN, brand)
- Shipping Information (the required number of shipping options with the prices per product and per each additional one)
- Short, long labels and description
This module is used in the backend only and can be found under Modules and Extensions tabs.
Widgets and pages:
No widgets and pages are added to this module.