Amazon Marketplace is an e-commerce platform owned and operated by Amazon that enables third-party sellers to sell new or used products on a fixed-price online marketplace alongside Amazon's regular offerings. Using Amazon Marketplace, third-party sellers gain access to Amazon's customer base, and Amazon expands the offerings on its site without having to invest in additional inventory.
The main usage of the Amazon link module is as follows:
- connect the Amazon account and a website
- allow to upload products from a website to the Amazon management interface
- edit product description, price for Amazon
- upload or update products in bulk
- when an item is sold import an order from Amazon to a website
- when a Amazon order is shipped on a website transfer this shipped status and the tracking number to Amazon
- synchronize stock levels
Amazon link global settings also allow to set up:
- multi-channel fulfillment options,
- feed control defaults,
- the required language,
- stock rules,
- items location,
- other options like the default tax class, the order statuses for both orders imported from Amazon and Amazon orders shipped on a website as well as the order status for FBA orders imported from Amazon,
- lead time,
- shipping options for both domestic and international as well as for both regular and FBA
- variation theme
While uploading products from a website to the Amazon account and depending on the product type it is possible to upload the following information, for example:
- Product Details (Amazon categories (Browse Node 1 and Browse Node 2), condition and condition note)
- Product Price (excl. shipping) with either additional or discounted value or percent
- Stock Rules
- Product identifiers (model (SKU), EAN, ASIN, ISBN, UPC, MPN and brand)
- Product feed control
- Product name, description and all kinds of product data depending on the product type
- Variation details
Also almost the same data can be uploaded in bulk with the use of the Amazon bulk templates that allow to upload products to Amazon per the website categories and brands.
This module is used in the backend only and can be found under Modules and Extensions tabs.
Widgets and pages:
No widgets and pages are added to this module.