Address forward geocoding functionality allows you to take your customers' information and create a map of their locations by converting physical addresses to geographic coordinates. Then, this map is available in the back end dashboard, in the report and in the order. You can use this information in many ways, from establishing marketing strategies to targeting specific clusters of customers, as well as producing route maps and directions vital for your business.
The settings of this module allow you:
- to enable or disable GeoLocation module
- to use LocationIQ as the provider
- to specify API key according to the selected appropriate plan at LocationIQ
- to choose a version of LocationIQ: version 1 - structured, precise; version 2 - simple, with more results
- to set endpoint
For example, for version 2 you can set up the links for the following end points:
US East: https://us1.unwiredlabs.com/v2/
US West: https://us2.unwiredlabs.com/v2/
Europe (Fr): https://eu1.unwiredlabs.com/v2/
Asia Pacific (Singapore): https://ap1.unwiredlabs.com/v2/
for version 1 you can set up the links for the following end points:
- to process orders per run depending on the number of API calls available per day and run frequency
- to set the timeout between requests according to the limits assigned by LocationIQ for your account
This module is used in the backend only and its settings can be found under Modules and Extensions tabs.
Widgets and pages:
No widgets and pages are added to this module.