Magento is an open-source e-commerce platform written in PHP. It uses multiple other PHP frameworks such as Laminas and Symfony. Magento source code is distributed under Open Software License (OSL) v3.0. The software was originally developed by Varien Inc., a US private company headquartered in Culver City, California, with assistance from volunteers and open source software contributors.
If an existing shop owner whose shop is based on Magento with the version 1.9.x wants to migrate the shop to osCommerce, in most cases this shop owner wants to keep the information about the products, orders, customers and so on in the new system. That is why Magelink19 module was created and it allows you to perform such actions smoothly and seamlessly using API connection. The full list of these actions is as follows:
- migrate/update attributes from Magento to osCommerce
- migrate/update categories from Magento to osCommerce
- migrate orders and customers not only from Magento to osCommerce but also the other way around
- map order statuses and product taxes to match them in Magento and osCommerce
- migrate/update products from Magento to osCommerce
- migrate tracking numbers from Magento to osCommerce
- update product stock from Magento to osCommerce
This module is used in the backend only and can be found under Modules and Connectors tabs.
Widgets and pages:
No widgets and pages are added to this module.