Customers like discounts because they give them the opportunity to get the item they want at a lower price.
But, in fact, not only saving money is important, but also emotional attractiveness. On an emotional-psychological level, customers are interested in receiving discounts that make them feel rewarded (when making repeat purchases) or special (by receiving a birthday gift voucher).
Anyway, The Coupons And Vouchers module is an effective marketing tool to increase sales, regain lost customers and attract new ones.
How it works?
This module allows you to set up the coupon settings including its amount and code. You can even generate a few coupons at a time indicating the required number of coupons. It is possible to assign coupon name as well as create coupon description.
Coupons generated in this module have the following characteristics:
- The value of the discount for a coupon may be either fixed or %.
- If the discount is fixed a coupon may be set up either with tax or without it.
- The minimum order amount to trigger a coupon may be set up.
- Either 1 coupon or a few coupons may be used per order.
- Free shipping may be included or excluded from a coupon.
- Shipping may be included or excluded from a coupon.
- Tax class may be specified for a coupon.
- A coupon may show/not show at the recovery cart for sending to a customer.
- A coupon may be enabled/disabled for special products.
- A coupon may be assigned to a specific customer or to all the customers.
- A number of times for using a coupon may be specified or no restriction.
- A number of times customers can use a coupon may be specified or no restriction.
- A coupon may be spent partly.
- Products that can be used with this coupon may be specified or no restriction.
- Categories that can be used with this coupon may be specified or no restriction.
- Products that cannot be used with this coupon may be specified or no restriction.
- Categories that cannot be used with this coupon may be specified or no restriction.
- Coupon discount may be applied to the first N products.
- Coupon discount may be applied only to the first cheapest product.
- Countries that can be used with this coupon may be specified or no restriction.
- Start and end dates may be specified for a coupon.
- Coupons can be used for particular platforms only.
The customer will be able to use these coupons in the shopping cart and during the checkout process.
As for vouchers, the system will automatically generate the gift voucher according to the specified total amount and send it together with the email letter.
This module functionality allows you to see the list of the sent gift vouchers as well as their generated codes. Also, the administrator can get more detailed information on the issued voucher, which includes: sender ID, sent voucher amount, send date, voucher redeem date, customer IP address, customer ID and email address.
This module is used in the backend only and its settings can be found under Modules and Extensions tabs.
Widgets and pages:
No widgets or pages are added to this module.