Cybersource is a payment service provider. The company lets customers process online payments, streamline online fraud management, and simplify payment security.
In addition to normal direct card payment, payment methods are also supported on Cybersource, such as Visa Checkout (Cybersource is Visa Inc.'s wholly owned subsidiary since 2010), Apple Pay, Alipay, etc.
Cybersource payment module allows to perform transactions using either REST (and FlexMicroform) API or Secure Acceptance Hosted Checkout. The difference is that for the REST API it is only required to get the keys, while for Secure Acceptance Hosted Checkout not only the keys are required, but also creating the corresponding profile with the settings at Cybersource Business Center. Using Secure Acceptance Hosted Checkout is considered to be more secure though.
This module allows you to restrict it to certain customers’ groups, countries, and website pages (for example, checkout and backend) as well as specify the payment module text and text public titles both in the backend and on the front end according to the required language.
It is also possible to:
- perform transactions for the transaction server and the transaction type either on the production server or on the testing server,
- show card details page in IFrame for Secure Acceptance Hosted Checkout,
- set the status of orders made with this payment module,
- enable this payment method for the certain zone (for example, All World, EU or USA),
- save tmp order before redirecting it to payment gateway,
- specify the sort order of display,
- send the order number prefix to Cybersource
This module is used in the backend only and its settings can be found under Modules and Payment tabs.
Widgets and pages:
No widgets and pages are added to this module.