Business-to-business (B2B or, in some countries, BtoB) is a situation where one business makes a commercial transaction with another. This typically occurs when:
- A business is sourcing materials for their production process for output (e.g., a food manufacturer purchasing salt), i.e. providing raw material to the other company that will produce output.
- A business needs the services of another for operational reasons (e.g., a food manufacturer employing an accountancy firm to audit their finances).
- A business re-sells goods and services produced by others (e.g., a retailer buying the end product from the food manufacturer).
Business to business module makes it possible to extend the customer group functionality in order to meet the business requirements.
The list of the extended customer group functionalities is as follows:
- Is Tax Applicable?
- Display price for customers?
- Show as special price if group price is less than main one.
- Disable Shopping Cart?
- Disable Checkout?
This module is used in the backend only.
Widgets and pages:
No widgets and pages are added to this module.