A loyalty program is often understood as a discount system, but a discount increases the value of a one-time purchase, while bonuses increase the chance of repeat orders. This is how a customer's commitment to a particular brand or company is formed.
It is important that customers realize the value of accumulated bonus points: this is the basis of the client attraction and retention effect. When the customer knows the number of available bonus points, he/she will come to your store again and is unlikely to decide to look for some other ones. This will already be an indicator of the formation of long-term interaction between the client and the store.
This module allows you to provide reward bonus points to the customers for the purchases they make in your online store that can be redeemed during the next purchase.
The settings of this module allow you:
- to display bonus points for the customers
- to choose order status for points applying
- to sort order of display
- to set the minimum order subtotal amount to apply bonus points
- to set the status for covered order
- to use the required tax class on the payment fee
You can also use the other functionalities of this module. It is possible to configure visibility* on different pages. You can assign these options to the required customer groups. Even the geography of applying all these settings in relation to different countries can be determined.
* to enable visibility of the Bonus points module on the required pages use The Order structure visibility module.
This module is used in the backend and on the front end and its settings can be found under Modules and Extensions tabs.
Widgets and pages:
Customer have % bonus points widget is added to this module.